1. The basket total should be over £100 Including deals ex Vat.
2. The BLACKFRIDAY discount will not be applied to any product bought in a Deal only on products bought individually.
3. A large selection of our Gifts & Packs, Litre Duos & Electrical products are on deal and are excluded from the BLACKFRIDAY discount. To see what products are on deal please click the links below
4. Club Synergy is turned off over the Black Friday event. i.e no points will be earned or can be spent
5. All Orders must be paid in full before they can be dispatched
6. The 20% discount is a declining discount and will drop at any point during the week. We will make customers aware when the drop happens.
1. “The Seller” or “ The Company” means Synergy Professional Salon Supplies Ltd.
2. “The Buyer” means the person, firm or company buying Products from the Company.
3. “Products” means items forming the subject matter of the contract between the Buyer and Seller.
4. “Orders” means the Buyer’s instructions to the Company to supply the products.
1. The contract shall be made only upon the Company’s acceptance of the Buyer’s order for the Products, which are the subject of the contract (“the Products”). The date of the contract shall be the date specified on the invoice issued to the Buyer (“the invoice date”).
2. The Products are not sold on a ‘sale or return’ basis.
3. The Products are sold on the understanding that they will be used for their intended purpose for the Buyer’s own use, or used in treatments performed by the Buyer or their staff or retailed from the Buyer’s place of business.
4. No responsibility will be accepted by the Company, for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment or products supplied under this contract.
5. At no time may the Buyer retail Products via a website or sub distribute the Products at discounted prices without written permission from the Company or contractual agreement being in place.
6. The Company reserves the right to withhold Products if the Buyer is in breach of these conditions or is conducting their business in any way is detrimental to any of the Company’s brands.
1. Are correct at the time of printing but are subject to alteration without prior notice.
2. All prices stated will be exclusive of VAT at ruling rates and VAT and delivery costs will be charged to the Buyer.
1. Payment is due in full prior to dispatch of goods unless a credit arrangement is agreed beforehand.
2. Credit arrangements will be entered into at the sole discretion of the Company.
3. Where a credit arrangement has been agreed payment terms are 21 days from the date of invoice.
4. The Buyer agrees that the Company will be paid in full for each invoice issued within the 21 day period specified. Accounts not settled within the 21 day period will be put on hold until payment in full is received and further orders will not be dispatched whilst any overdue balance remains outstanding.
5. All Products supplied will remain the Property of the Company until they have been paid for by the Buyer in full.
6. Interest will run on unpaid invoices at the rate of 8% per annum above the Bank of Scotland base rate from 21 days following the date of the invoice until it is paid.
7. Methods of payment are Direct Debit, Credit / Debit Card, BACS or Cheque. If payment made by BACS, a remittance advice must be provided.
8. Bounced Direct Debits and Cheques will be charged at £10 per transaction.
9. Training Courses and tickets for shows must be paid at time of the booki No refund will be given for cancellation of courses or seminars.
10. Where the Buyer is a Limited Company, the Directors acknowledge that in the event of non-payment of any sums due to the Company they will, upon receiving a demand from the Company meet any outstanding invoices due on a personal basis and that they will be jointly and severally liable for same with each other and with the Buyer.
Standard Delivery charges will apply for orders under £150. Delivery charges will be included on the invoice and are payable within the 21 day period specified. Small parcels will be sent through Royal Mail and charged depending on weight.
NO MINIMUM ORDER
No order is too small and no minimum order charge applies
All electrical items are guaranteed according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Cancellations of orders after the Products have been dispatched can not be accepted.
All offers in our Stores are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order or application for credit at any time. In exceptional circumstances, if a product is unavailable, we may send you a carefully selected substitute. We take special care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide, in good faith, are subject to alteration by the Seller without notice.
RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
1. The risk in all goods passes to the Buyer upon delivery but the title in the goods remains vested in Synergy Professional Salon Supplies Ltd, and shall only pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made on (sums due all monies on whatsoever accounting grounds to Synergy).
2. The Buyer agrees that at any time prior to the payment in full of any Products supplied by the Company, the Company or agents acting on their behalf may enter on to the Buyer’s Premises to collect any such products which have not been paid for. The Buyer also agrees that prior to payment of any Products supplied by the Company, the Buyer will keep all and any unpaid-for Products separate and identifiable and will return same to the Company upon request within 72 hours.