Please enter your email address in the form below, once submitted we will email you when the product becomes available again.
Introducing the Color Wow Pop + Lock - Crystallite Shellac!
COLOR POPS WITH EPIC SHINE THAT LOCKS IN!
A 2-in-1 that fuses two of the most high impact hair care technologies. Shellac combines the conditioning benefits of an oil with the shine benefits of a serum.
The two-tiered delivery system applies 75% of ingredients to internally repair hair while the remaining 25% form a crystal clear protective seal on the outside. UV filters are added for anti-fade protection!
Available in 10ml and 55ml!